Memory card not deteced by mobile or computer.

Firstly, the 32 microSD card when introduced to Windows will invariably invoke the “Do you want to format” screen. Don’t do it. Continue on without formatting and everything will be fine.

I have done some testing on the “unrecognize” issue and have come to some conclusions:

• When used with an adapter device that actually is physically inside the device’s frame (computer or mobile, etc.) or very near to it, such as with an SD card adapter or a USB adapter, the card will become unrecognizable within a few hours.

• When used with an adapter device that is connected via a cord where the card is physically away from the device’s interior frame, such as with an MP3 player or other USB corded device, the card will do just fine for long periods of time.

From these observations, I can only conclude that this little guy is overheating when it’s in proximity to the computer or other mobile device, and somehow shuts itself down. When this happens on a Windows device, the only thing that will fix it is to uninstall the port input device (such as the SD card reader slot) using the Device Manager, and then wait about 10 minutes for the card to cool itself. After this time, reinsert the card adapter and have Windows re-recognize it, no re-boot needed btw. You could probably do some manual cooling to the card to speed up the process, but I haven’t tried that.