Memory card not deteced by mobile or computer.

MEMORY CARD 8GB NOT FORMATED COMPUTER AND MOBILE

Dear sir ,

Memory card is not detected in mobile but it is running in computer with showing data files  by card reader.

so tel me solution about that.

Thanking you.

Nitin dait.

If the card is being seen and read by your computer in a card reader, but not in your mobile device it seems to me you should probably check with the manufacturer of that device as to a possible reason why.

hi sir my  mobile micro sd tm card is  formated  and not open by mobile and compture.i used this memory card before in same computer also in mobile

@sweetygpavani wrote:

hi sir my  mobile micro sd tm card is  formated  and not open by mobile and compture.i used this memory card before in same computer also in mobile

Sounds like maybe you formatted it wrong. What size is it, and with what program/device did you format it?

2GB (& less) should be formatted as FAT.

4GB (& larger) should be formatted as FAT32.

1 Like

Good morning,

I have a SanDisk SDHC Card 8GB, that as of this morning cannot be detected by my laptop (Acer) and previously have had no issues. Further, I inserted the card back into my camera I had taken it out of (Nikon) and my camera shows a message of “this card cannot be used”, when it is loaded with pictures and has been used for almost a year now. Can you help me troubleshoot or tell me where to take it to fix it? Not worried about the card itself but the pictures are irreplaceable! Thanks so much!

jamie

wordgrl7@yahoo.com

How do I get started with memory card when using on laptop?  Works fine on tablet.

suddenly my 8 gb sandisk memory card cant detected by phone or pc.pls help me

I have a Sandisk 4GB microSDHC card which was working fine for the last 1 year. Suddenly, it is not been detected by my mobile phone nor by my PC. Is there any way I can retrieve my data ? I have checked the Microsoft’s Update, but it is of no use.

Please guide me I need my data back.

I have an 8 GB mobile microsdhc card with adapter. It reads fine in my phone - but not detected in my HP PC. Can’t seem to find any solutions. Any suggestions?  Thanks

2gb & 4gb memory card not detected by any mobile & pcs

I purchased new Mobile microsSDHC Memory Card. But it is not detected by either mobile of my computer. Please let me know why?

Regards,

Padhye

Hi, my name is Shah.

i’m using card reader to open my Micro SD card in Computer, bur error shows that “Insert Disk”. What am i do???

@shah wrote:

Hi, my name is Shah.

i’m using card reader to open my Micro SD card in Computer, bur error shows that “Insert Disk”. What am i do???

Maybe try a different card reader? What size memory card is it? If it is over 2GB, it is SDHC format. Older card readers may not work iwth it.

@shah wrote:

Hi, my name is Shah.

Maybe try a different card reader? What size memory card is it? If it is over 2GB, it is SDHC format. Older card readers may not work iwth it.

Likewise, if it is one of the newer 64GB cards, those are SDXC format and your card reader may not be able to handle this new format.

Memory card not deteced by mobile or computer

Hi… My Sandisk Micro SDHC (4GB) mobile memory card could not be detected by mobile or computer… Please tell me the solution.

As you can all see there is not a certain answer for this problem. Obviously the problem is on the SunDisk’s side and there is no admission for it. They manufactured something that does not function as it should (covering all the areas that it was manufactured for that is), and that is all.

They should replace all these cards but the do not want to.

Don’t buy SunDisk, it is simple as that.

http://androidforums.com/htc-wildfire-s/542712-sd-card-problems.html

@DarkMoonWolf same problem with me…did u find any solution…pls help…thanx!!

Re: Memory card not deteced by mobile or computer.