Issues formatting the card. Not registered by windows & raw format | 32gb micro sd ultra card

There is no important data on this micro sd card.

I have this micro sd card that was used in my old phone. I never bothered using it for my new one as I didn’t need the extra space. I want to use it to install linux on for a raspberry pi zero, so I plugged it in to my computer and never appeared, so I tried other cards to see if the issue was the port. It wasn’t. I then tried using chkdsk in command prompt and after a while it said that the drive was in RAW format. How do I get it out of that format into FAT32 or NTFS. Doesn’t appear in disk management either.

Diskpart shows the size as 28gb, using list disk (I do remember that 4 gb was used up by some system thing in android even when the device was  empty).  Also, I tried to clean it, this error came up after a few mins:

DiskPart has encountered an error: The device is not ready.
See the System Event Log for more information.

Using list volume there were lots of errors. The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 4 (PDO name: \Device\000000b7) was retried. <- This error was in event log and was repeated a lot over the 12 minutes it tried to list volume.

This is what it eventually returned:

Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type             Size   Status      Info

Volume 6       G                   Removable 0 B    Unusable

How do I fix this?