HEEEEELP

I HAVE TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS FROM CAMERA TO COMPUTER NUT I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.THE CAMERA HAS A SANDISK ULTRA SDHC 8GB CARD IN IT.WHEN I VIEW PICS ON CAMERA,ALL ARE FINE EXCEPT 1,WHICH JUST COMES UP WITH "READ ERROR".WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD,IT WILL ONLY UPLOAD THE ONES TAKEN BEFORE THE READ ERROR 1.IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN UPLOAD THE REST/DELETE THE READ ERROR 1.THE ONES THAT ARE AFTER THIS 1 ARE OF A FRIENDS WEDDING LAST WEEK IN JAMAICA.

1 Like

Have you tried skipping the file that has the read error? It maybe corrupted or is saved on a corrupted file system that’s why it has that error. :wink:

when i scroll through the pictures on camera,it just freezes and turns off when i get to the read error

If you can identify which picture file is causing the problem, you should be able to copy all _ but _ that file onto your computer via Windows Explorer to save them and then format the card. It may be the image itself or it could be a bad sector in the memory on the card. If it’s the file, formatting the card should allow you to continue using it. If the memory chip has a bad area on it, you’ll have to get a new card and throw this one away.

1 Like

Thanks Sandisk guru your truly a great help for us.Thanks a lot.