Highlighted

HEEEEELP

I HAVE TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS FROM CAMERA TO COMPUTER NUT I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.THE CAMERA HAS A SANDISK ULTRA SDHC 8GB CARD IN IT.WHEN I VIEW PICS ON CAMERA,ALL ARE FINE EXCEPT 1,WHICH JUST COMES UP WITH "READ ERROR".WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD,IT WILL ONLY UPLOAD THE ONES TAKEN BEFORE THE READ ERROR 1.IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN UPLOAD THE REST/DELETE THE READ ERROR 1.THE ONES THAT ARE AFTER THIS 1 ARE OF A FRIENDS WEDDING LAST WEEK IN JAMAICA.

Re: HEEEEELP

Have you tried skipping the file that has the read error? It maybe corrupted or is saved on a corrupted file system that's why it has that error. Smiley Wink

when i scroll through the pictures on camera,it just freezes and turns off when i get to the read error

SanDisk Guru

If you can identify which picture file is causing the problem, you should be able to copy all but that file onto your computer via Windows Explorer to save them and then format the card. It may be the image itself or it could be a bad sector in the memory on the card. If it's the file, formatting the card should allow you to continue using it. If the memory chip has a bad area on it, you'll have to get a new card and throw this one away.

Thanks Sandisk guru your truly a great help for us.Thanks a lot.