Fake micro SD cards

Hi everyone, I have a case where I have just purchased SanDisk 200Gb microSD on ebay UK website, paid 50EUR for it so thought being reasonable enough offer espeically from a UK seller, took my chances and here it goes I have a fake one. Genuine seem like package, but memory card has no lump at the back side and the top side where fonts are printed contain like gloss-spray paint like discoloration an some imperfections on the top, however, after reaching out to seller about the refund, he wants this counterfeit returned to him which I am not going to do obviously as this would mean letting go of a hard evidence. I am uploading video fottage evidence on youtube for PayPal and eBay and will attempt to seek justice having ebay to refund this case and investigate the seller trough greater means, but what can I do really, should I or is there a way to report this case to SanDisk UK official so legal case can be built against such fraudulent individuals? I have all seller details such as name and address on file.

Just venting, and maybe looking for good advice/input from SanDisk team member on here.

Thanks