Extreme 64 Gig CF not mounting.

I just finished a photo shoot.  Now I put my Extreme 64 Gig CF card in my internal card reader (I have used this card with no problems for about 6 months) and it does not mount.  I tried it in an external card reader and nothing.  I tried it on my laptop and nothing.  I put is back into the camera and it reads " Card not formatted for this camera"!!!  

This is a gig I can’t reshoot as the talent came in for a two-day shoot and left the city after the shoot.  HELP Please!!!

Both laptop and desktop.

Windows 10

I7 processor

32gigs ram

if the card is not mounting on multiple devices you will need to send the card to a company that provides data recovery services. sandisk recommends LC Technologies. You can visit www.lc-tech.com to find their contact info. 

I had a similar situation with a new-er CF card as well. I tried everything. Finally I sent it over to Recoverfab (http://recoverfab.com/), after doing tons of research on data recovery. The photos I had on the card-  were photos from a wedding that I needed to have ASAP. I emailed with them a bit before just to ask questions, and they were super helpful. Finally I sent off the card, they emailed me that they recieved the card, and then less than 24 hours later thye had RECOVERED ALL THE DATA! It was even less expensive that I had origianlly thought and an excellent deal compared to most. I was so greatful. They are the best, use them! Save your data. Hope this helps! 

I had a similar situation, and eded up sending the card in to Recoverfab (Recoverfab.com) after lots of researching and hearing so many good things about them.  The card was corrupt and they were able to save 100% of the data and for less than I was quoted. I was also given all this info and a preview of the photos (from a wedding!!)  just one day after they received my card. It was a huge relief.  If you are struggling with a corrupt memory card and have exhausted your resources, contact them for sure- it was so worth it for me. 

I had a similar situation, and eded up sending the card in to Recoverfab (Recoverfab.com) after lots of researching and hearing so many good things about them.  The card was corrupt and they were able to save 100% of the data and for less than I was quoted. I was also given all this info and a preview of the photos (from a wedding!!)  just one day after they received my card. It was a huge relief.  If you are struggling with a corrupt memory card and have exhausted your resources, contact them for sure- it was so worth it for me.