64 Gb Sandisk Memory card, Purchased yesterday and it is auto removing when I try to use it.

Hi,

I have purchased 64 GB mmc card for my Lumia Phone yesterday. But to my surprise,when I try to copy any data, it automatically goes off and give a message your card have been manually removed.

I tried couple time formatting and using it but Format works fine, when I try to put some data … Same thing happens again and again.

I know it is a faulty piece, so could you please let me know what shall I do with it

I tried chatting wd your representative but he ended the chat saying, I need to go back to seller. That absolutely nonsense.

Also, I try to reach the Customer service but he was unable to hear my voice or something… I mean its totally strange that no one takes the responsibility.

Please call me at +91 9886049566 or mail me . how can I resolve it as I am pretty sure , it come with some warranty or whatever and I have purchased it yesterday only.

@hprem991 wrote:

I know it is a faulty piece, so could you please let me know what shall I do with it

I tried chatting wd your representative but he ended the chat saying, I need to go back to seller. That absolutely nonsense.

Given you only bought it yesterday, that’s the same advice I would give you. Is there any reason why you can’t return it to where you bought it? They would be best equipped to give you another one right away.

SanDisk would certainly honor the warranty, but going through the RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) process is time consuming and this time of year could take a few weeks. I assume you could get a replacement card from your dealer much quicker than that. :smiley:

most, if not all vendors will do the same thing. If its within the exchange peroid , you will have an easier time getting it swapped out.

You could force it on sandisk to warranty-repair it but you will be out of a card for a lot longer if you do that. They will need to inspect test and decide what to do with the card.

if you just exchanged it like was recommended…you would have a new card by now.

so instead of crying like a baby… might want to just do it =)

@realized wrote:

_ if you just exchanged it like was recommended…you would have a new card by now. _

_   _

so instead of crying like a baby… might want to just do it =)

Having problems with a brand-new product (whatever it is) is very frustrating. And understandable.

I wouldn’t say this is “crying like a baby” though.

I have two of the 64 gig Ultra cards that did exactly the same thing when used in a VIO POV camera. Neither one will now initialize on any of my computers, nor can I format or read them in any device. I did contact SanDisk, and didn’t receive any answer as to what to do.

Not a life ender, but certianly an inconvenience. I bought them on Amazon and the seller sent me to SanDisk for warranty; offered proof of purchase and to send SanDisk the cards to see what’s up.

Any ideas from anyone?