32GB Sandisk Micro SD suddenly stopped being recognized by Galaxy S3 phone

Had a problem a while back reading Sandisk Ultra 32GB MicroSD card (birthday gift) in my Samsung Galaxy S3… taking the card out and reading it on PC to get the photos/videos off did work, but card wasn’t reconized when returned to the S3… until I put it back in with the phone on.  Worked for several months fine, but recently the card failed to be recognized by the S3 and now isn’t recognized by any of my PCs. 

Found this link that Sandisk had some problems… http://www.phonearena.com/news/SanDisk-says-it-produced-some-bad-32GB-and-64GB-microSD-cards_id40986 but not sure how to get a replacement.  Maybe mine was doing what the one comment there said of continuously remounting/rescanning and that’s why my battery would sometimes be drained quickly.

I was thinking about getting one of these [SanDisk SDSDU-064G-A11 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card 30MB/s (Class 10)](/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/all-cards-readers/message-id/SanDisk SDSDU-064G-A11 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card 30MB/s (Class 10)) until I found this comment thread.

Anybody from Sandisk read these comments?