32GB Class 10 Micro SD card - unexpectedly removed in Android

dear friends,
I am also facing same problem with my 32gb class 10 memcrd. it get frustrated when I see no content in card. I wonder sandisk could not trouble shoot this common problem. I get no messges or notification like others do. as my content goes invisible I see no memory card recognized. only notification I get is " checking for errors". but after few minutes I will recognize by itself. this problem repeats very frequently and this is most disgusting. I got off mem card connected to card reader and scanned in my computer system for errors,. but there was no errors found and also formatted (notquick) and placed again in my note 2 but this problem was still continued. I also formatted in ntfs in comp but after inserting in note 2 it could not recognize the format and automatically asked to format from note and it did successfully. here I thought the issue with mem card has resolved but after some time started the same. I regret I would had gone for samsung memory instead of the sandisk. so as I note see many of people facing same problem as me and now it is confirmed that this is not the problem from samsung galaxy note 2 but this moron SanDisk memory card. I only request the company to launch the bug fixer in way out of software and eliminate this issue.