32G CF CARD NOT FORMATTING IN CAMERA OR COMPUTER

HI EVERYONE ...I RECENTLY ENCOUNTERD A PROBLEM WITH A SANDISK 32G CF CARD ..WHEN I INSERT THE CARD INTO THE 5D CANON DLSR ..THE CARD FIRSTLY DOESNT READ FIRST THEN UPON REENTERING THE CARD BACK INTO THE CAMERA IT READS AND SENDS A MESSAGE THAT THE CARD NEDDS TO BE FORMATTED ..SO I GO INTO OPTIONS AND FORMAT THROUGH THE 5D AND IT SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE SAYING CARD CANNOT BE FORMATED ..SO I ENTER IT INTO MY MAC AND THE CARD DOESNT READ ...I ALSO ENTERED IT INTO A PC AND MANAGED TO FORMATTED IT THERE BUT UPON ENTERING IT INTO THE CAMERA THE SAME MESSAGE APPEARS (CARD TO BE FORMATTED) I CURRENTLY CANNOT USE THIS CARD ...DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM ?

I am having a problem with the Extreme 32GB CompactFlash card as well and would like to know if anyone has found a fix. My exact problem is a  bit different. It formated without an error message but the numbers it assigned to the pics are like nothing I’ve ever seen before. During the photo shot I can see my pictures on my DLSR but when I go to download I’m lucky to get 2 or 3 pictures out of a hundred before it stops the download. I try to download again and the pictures have now vanished. I ran a test on the card an it says it’s not readable by my computer. Same on my iMac Apple, Dell Windows and my iPad, this can’t be right because I have at a dozen of these SanDish Compact Flash cards. I have a feeling it has something to do with the strange numbers assigned during formating. But that is not a camera issue as I have tested it on 2 other DLSR cameras agaist other compact flash cards. Its this card! I had this happen twice unfortunantely the first time was a costly experience. The second time was me testing this card to see if it would happen again and of course it did. I now have a card I can’t use and these aren’t cheap. Hey SanDisk do you plan on recouping at least the cost of my card. The work however is a lost.