128gb Micro SD unable to be detected on phone

I have a 128 GB micro sd with hundreds of photos and videos that are not backed up but my phone no longer detects the sd card. I had been using this sd card consistently with no issues lt is only recently that the problem has occurred. My phone is able to detect my 64 GB micro sd with no issues. There is no physical damage to the sd card. It was recently exposed to water but only for a moment and it was not salt water. The sd card is supposed to be waterproof so this should not be an issue. Why can my phone not detect the micro sd? Is all of my stuff lost?

1 Like

Can a computer see/display the photos & videos on the card?

No I my computer is also unable to detect the card.

I would assume the card has failed then. But if you can test on another computer & it’s not detected there either, that would confirm it.

I have a 128 GB micro sd with hundreds of photos and videos that are not backed up but my phone no longer detects the sd card. I had been using this sd card consistently with no issues lt is only recently that the problem has occurred. My phone is able to detect my 64 GB micro sd with no issues. There is no physical damage to the sd card. It was recently exposed to water but only for a moment and it was not salt water. The sd card is supposed to be waterproof so this should not be an issue. Why can my phone not detect the micro sd? Is all of my stuff lost?

Not detect means like there is no sd card at all…no notification nothing…?