U3 Cruzers Frequently Asked Questions

U3 Cruzers Frequently Asked Questions

Cruzer Contour | Titanium | Micro

How do I remove the U3 LaunchPad?

How do I reinstall the U3 LaunchPad?

How do I remove the U3 LaunchPad?

BEFORE YOU REMOVE U3 PLEASE BACK UP ALL OF YOUR DATA!

There are two ways to remove the U3 LaunchPad from your Cruzer. 

The first way is to use the Uninstall option in the LaunchPad itself.  To access this, simply plug the Cruzer in and follow these steps:

1)      Click on the red square on your Desktop that says Cruzer, or click on the yellow and white U3 icon in the system try by the clock.

2)      Click on Settings.

3)      Click on U3 LaunchPad Settings.

4)      Click on Uninstall on the left side menu.

5)      Follow the onscreen instructions.  You may choose the option to back up and restore your data, but you should also have already done this manually, just in case something happens during the uninstall.

Another way to uninstall the LaunchPad is to click here to download the Remover from the SanDisk website.  (Click Skip Registration if needed)

1)      Click the blue circle to start the download.

2)      Once you have saved the Remover, run it and follow the onscreen instructions, again, you may choose to back up and restore your data, but you should have already done this manually, just in case something happens during the uninstall.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE TOP

How do I reinstall the U3 LaunchPad?

BEFORE YOU INSTALL U3 PLEASE BACK UP ALL OF YOUR DATA!

To install the LaunchPad on a Cruzer that originally had U3, click here to download the installer.  (Click Skip Registration if needed)

Follow these simple steps to get the Installer:

1)      Click the blue circle to start the download

2)      Once you have saved the Remover, run it and follow the onscreen instructions, again, you may choose to back up and restore your data, but you should have already done this manually, just in case something happens during the install.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE TOP

Message Edited by Double_N on 04-02-2008 12:14 PM