Optimus Extreme availability

I ordered a couple of 100 GB Optimus Extreme drives around six weeks ago and they seem to be unobtainable -- the order gets delayed more and more and SANdisk merely claims that supply is greater than demand. How long will this go on? When in the world can we expect shipments to be made? What is the issue that supply cannot apparently keep up with demand, or are there manufacturing issues or what other explanations for these huge delays?

Re: Optimus Extreme availability

So, now I hear I cannot take delivery of one until mid October ?! What is going on here -- are there manufacturing issues or what is the reason behind these extraordinary delays?

[ Edited ]

At present, there are no other viable substitute drives sanctioned for use in my system.  I am perturbed that nobody at SANdisk seems to be willing to say what the issue is and why suddenly these devices appear to be unavailable for potentially months. Can anyone provide some explanation or at least a hint at when produiction may be able to catch up? Or has production come to a grindong halt and nobody is willing to acknowlege there are some serious manufacturing isuues or the like? In any case, this is terrible customer service and very disappointing.

The availibilty of the new brand work which is an important prospect Buy Cheap Papers Online have been working pretty well indeed which is an important track to witness here, which is a rough patches towards this is one briliant thing to read along here.

Highlighted

The article, when a crop becomes king by michael pollan, written in 2002, the article discusses President Bush's initiative on the so-called farm bill, which was aimed at giving certain privileges to farmers. The author of the article, Michael Pollan, is critical about the program as he believes that there is no needs to grow more corn, as even the current amount is not utilized.