UN-partition

Ok so my sandisk Cruser Micro is on Drive J, and I tried to rmake this a bootable drive and I ended up with a partition drive K on my flash drive, now I need to remove this drive K I tried Disk Management did not work!

How do I unpartition ?

Re: UN-partition

you can not do it in windows. the partition is set as a active partition and can not be deleted. You can try using the U3 installer and uninstaller. these utilities will reset the domains on the device.

I clicked on your link and did not find an uninstaller only an installer if you were talking about the U3 removal tool it will not work because of the partition, thinks there are 2 active drives on the flashdrive

the device should be in 2 partitions. 1 removable partition and 1 CDROM partition. also make sure you do not have a card reader or other USB mass storage device connected to the computer.

Like I said the flash drive is in 2 partitions J and K, the flash drive is in the J slot , there are no other mass storage devices or card readers hook up to the computer.
so that being said what to do next?
Like I said going thru disk management , the "delete partition" is not available it there but not bold when I get to K drive, It is available for D & C drives, D being the win xp backup.
Any suggestions?
I d/l Ultimate boot  and tried running that but the drive is not formatted so it won't read it on the flash drive.

BTW I appreciate your help drlucky!!!

try using partition magic. it is an application that may allow you to repartition the drive.

Not a bad idea I'll try that thanks