Highlighted

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

I have Cruzer U3 32GB. I forgot my password of "DRIVE G " and It's not blocked yed (I have one chance before block). Please, there is one way to erase the password without lost my all data? Please...I have all my job data on it. It´s making me mad. You can help me?

Re: I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

No other way but to "remember" your password and type it correctly. Otherwise, you will be locked out and forced to format. This in turn erases everything.

There are no work arounds since this would just defeat the purpose of having security. 

I agree with Chux

I agree too but I think we would have more chances to try. It's not necessary to crack or erase the password, excuse me. I need more two ot three chances. I put a password with 20 caracthers, understand? My all job data .I need a file that gives more chances only. Do you have? You can send to my e-mail adress.Thank you.

I tried with mine and it gave me 97 tries before it started counting that I only have 3 more tries left. How many have you exhausted? Or it might be that someone got a hold of your flash drive and tried several attempts in opening it, exhausting some of your available tries.

Thats just some possibilities. I have never heard or seen anywhere here on the forums of someone actually cracking it or have a software to give you more chances.

some are set up for much lower amount of failed attempts. Unfortunately there is no file that unlock the drive or give you more chances to log in. 

I tried three times before it gives me only three lock it. You had 97? Congratulations! Only in yours!!! If I had chances as you I certainly not ask you to help me. It's a joke isn't? If  you had 100 chances and I haven't, it's not fair. Please, resolve my problem! I think that's a honor question of Sundisk. Thank you.

Just like what drlucky said:

@drlucky wrote:
some are set up for much lower amount of failed attempts. Unfortunately there is no file that unlock the drive or give you more chances to log in. 

and nope, tha's not a joke. I counted the number of failed attempts before it gave me the warning.

Same here.

As I sad, congratulatons! It gaves me six chances : five I tried and I have one left. It's impossible that someone got a hold of my flash drive because I live alone.When I put the password I was at home, on saturday 15 . I forgot it on sunday 16. I didn't leave home that weekend. It's really impossible. If I trust that password in your product couldn't be really cracked I put a simple password with 5 or 6 caracthers not that extensive password.  I ever heard that passwords are not secure. Finally, I bought this pen drive to work better. I think I made a big mistake buying your product. Certainly my pen drive got a fabrication problem. You could investigate why it happened. I can give you its register number if Sandisk wants. I repeat: I had only six chances to try. Thank you.