HELP!!!

Dear all,

I just bought a (Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive, modelSmiley FrustratedDCZ6-2048-P35) but when i insert this drive to the USB port,the right hand bottom side shown "a problem occur while installing new hardware,this drive may not work properly" message! My PC is window XP professional,anybody know the solution???

Thanks & Reagard

Re: HELP!!!

does the same issue occur on other computers? how does the device show in device manager and disk managment.

Hi,

Actualy is like that,after i insert the SanDisk Curzer Micro USB Flash Drive to my pc's USB port,at the bottom right hand corner show "a problem occur when installing new hardware,the drive might not work poperly",then i go to "My Computer" there is nothing shown,don't have any (G) or (H) drive,is it weird!

But I use other band brand thumbdrive,is no problem! So anybody can give me a guidiance???

Thanks

does the same issue occur on other computers? how does the device show in device manager and disk managment.

The device is ok,no problem while plug in to other pc... But don't know why my pc can't detect the micro flash drive...

1. Plug in your flash drive,Click start
2. Right click on "My Computer"
3. When the menu pops up, choose "Manage"
4. When the "Computer Management" Window pops up, Choose "Device Manager" from the list on the left hand side.
5. When the list shows up on the right side, See if there is any yellow question marks ( ? )  or exclamation marks ( ! ) listed in USB devices.
6. If so, right click on those and choose "Uninstall", then unplug and replug in your flash drive.

Let me know if this helps any.

LJ

Message Edited by lowjack on 11-30-2007 09:09 AM

Hi lowjack,

i followed the introduction that u given,after i choosed "Uninstall",then unplug and replug the flash drive again,at the bottom right hand corner shown "found new hardware" -> "your new hardware is installed and ready to use" But,after tat the logo disappear automatically,then i go to My Computer still didn't get any new driver detected,still can't detect my USB Flash Drive... :-(  what should i do??

Thanks for Guidance

Hi,

I have the same problem. The flash drive refuses to load up on my PC (XP SP2) however is has as no sure problems on my laptop (Vista). Please help.

@ lowjack i have tried

1. Plug in your flash drive,Click start
2. Right click on "My Computer"
3. When the menu pops up, choose "Manage"
4. When the "Computer Management" Window pops up, Choose "Device Manager" from the list on the left hand side.
5. When the list shows up on the right side, See if there is any yellow question marks ( ? )  or exclamation marks ( ! ) listed in USB devices.
6. If so, right click on those and choose "Uninstall", then unplug and replug in your flash drive.

When i get to step 5 there is no yellow question marks ( ? )  or exclamation marks ( ! ) listed in USB devices.

Regards