Accepted Solution

Cruzer not working on digital photo frame

Hello,

I bought a trutech digital photo frame and have downloaded all of my photos to a Cruzer Micro USB  with U3.  The photo frame doesn't seem to be reading from the Cruzer USB.  I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with this.

Any suggestions to fix it?  I was wondering if there was any chance that if I removed the U# (and the partition) if that might make it work.

Ryan

Re: Cruzer not working on digital photo frame

if you remove u3 it should resolve the issue.

I removed the U3 and still the same issue.  i think i am going to try some other memory sticks, and if they don't work then try some different frames.  Hopefully Best Buy has a good returns policy :-)

I have an Attache flash drive, and am having the exact same trouble as you. I was told to hook the frame directly to my computer with a male/male USB cord, but that doesnt work either. Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks!

Hey,

I learned that a lot fo the USB's have pre-installed software that causes conflicts with digital picture frames.  I bought a cheaper Sony 2Gig USb and it worked fine.  Note: even after removing the pre-installed software from the USB it still didn't work, buy one that never had anything on the stick.

As for the digital picture frame not working when being hooked direct to your computer, I never had to try that so I can't help.  It might be possible the frame is itself the problem.  Sorry.

Ryan
Highlighted

Another thing to check is if the picture frame needs the drive to be formatted in FAT16 or FAT32...