what are your favorite bands/artists/singers/musicians?

@conversionbox wrote:

I have a massive collection I got my 10,500th track today. The bands mentioned by sauros, JK98, 14124all, that is the base. I have albums by every artist on these guys lists.

I have every album by the Beatles ever, First pressings on Vinyl US, and forign releases, 8 tracks Cassettes you name It I got it.

I also have first pressings of every Floyd and Zepplin album, (I have searched the world for these things)

I Bought my First Metallica Album with my own allowance at age 5, and have pure releases of evey one of their albums (Still in Plastic Not touched by flesh) 

I haveebery Queen album (U.S. and forign release) except Killer Queen (UK Release) on vinyl.

Those 5 are my 5 favorites. I leave my own band off because as much as I love my own music We are no where near the caliber of these groups.

Also if people would Like I hear more new music in a week than most people hear in an entire year. And Like I said I can post what I hear on here for you all to check out. Let me know either by response or Private Message and I would be more than glad to keep you in the loop. 

Massive?  Not quite yet…:smileyvery-happy:

I think at last count I’m up to 12,000 individual CDs and albums.