iPod VS MP3 player

your positives don’t match the Fuze.

Positives in iPod

1. Large storage–My 4gb Fuze can go up to 36 gb (eventually)  I have several individual cards with TONS of storage (last count 64gb).  My coworkers 8gb is stuck at 8gb.  Now if you’re talking about the huge ones, yes, they have a lot of storage, but if you’re talking comparable in price and size, then not true.

2. Can listen in your car–I listen to my fuze all the time in the car.  I use a cassette adaptor.  And I could use the FM tuner.

3. better for videos–not true.  I’ve saw both and they both look the same.  No difference.  Even in the newest ipods (saw those too).

Negatives

1. Storage–SEE above

2. Can’t use it in the car–see above

3. Play list is not as good as iPod’s–well it’s not as easy, I think, but not hard.

What is your review iPod VS MP3 player? 

Positives in MP3 player

1. Looks and interface–depends on what “looks” you want (some want the black 8gb Fuze and they’re just starting to find them).  Interface, again, depends on what you want and expect.

2. No need for any software–Well you DO need something to sync to the Fuze.  It’s free and easy, so that helps.  Of course except video.  The poor SMC. 

3. smaller than iPod–not the last generation nano.  Mine’s a little larger.  Screen same size, they just have the scroll button up higher and maybe a little smaller.

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 12-15-2008 12:47 PM