Does any one know how to convert .mov videos to

Does any one know how to convert .mov videos to .aiv or .mpg. The reason I want to know is I’m trying to convert videos from my digital camera to .aiv or .mpg. but cant figure it out. if you have any questions just ask.

@sansafuze wrote:
Does any one know how to convert .mov videos to .aiv or .mpg. The reason I want to know is I’m trying to convert videos from my digital camera to .aiv or .mpg. but cant figure it out. if you have any questions just ask.

You need a converter, Any-DVD-Converter is pretty highly recommended, Handbreak should do the job too. 

Can you download it for free anywhere?

thank you for answering

Handbreak is free, and Any-Dvd-Converter should be as well Go here and find the one that says Free Version

give QMC a try - http://www.cocoonsoftware.com 

it’s free.

Message Edited by sanpan88 on 03-28-2009 03:25 PM

Handbread is free but they have a PRO version that you can purchase that does a better job. Its a pretty easy little piece of software to use and the user interface is quote simple

@menexis wrote:
Handbread is free but they have a PRO version that you can purchase that does a better job. Its a pretty easy little piece of software to use and the user interface is quote simple

I LOVE bread made by hand! :smileyvery-happy:

Or did you mean Handbrake?