No FM tuners

No voice recorder

subpar sound quality

limited codec support

overpriced

over rated

they’re apple

Why ipods don’t ■■■■:

great selection of car accessories and docks (i.e. everything but the ipod itself)

I can’t say that they ■■■■, but I just felt for the money, the Suze was a better deal for me. It has the features I’m happy with, so I’ve just never thought of purchasing an iPod. Maybe someday I will, maybe I won’t, but I’m happy enough with what I’ve got.

I have no ill-will towards iPods. I’ve never gone out with one, so who am I to say they ■■■■? :wink:

Message Edited by isamuelson on 03-13-2009 12:33 PM

Terrible quality, over-rated due to touch wheel, houg of touch wheel due to patent, and last comment:

DEATH TO ALL IPODS, I WISH THEY ALL BREAK AND I WISH THE OWNERS OF THEM WOULD STOP MAKING FUN OF MP3 ALTERNATIVE USERS!!! Every where i go with my sansa e250 v1they say, ewwwww, whats this or it ■■■■■, or you cant afford a real ipod, or what a piece of c@#p.

Just point out the Micro-Sd card slot and maybe pop out a 16GB card, wave it enticingly & slowly under their nose and say, “Yeah, but can your Pood do this? . . . and for half the price?”

Snap your card back in, smile smugly, turn & walk away. :wink:

Its not how they feel about your choice it how Y-O-U feel about it!!!

Thanks,

SR

@tapeworm wrote:

Just point out the Micro-Sd card slot and maybe pop out a 16GB card, wave it enticingly & slowly under their nose and say, “Yeah, but can your Pood do this? . . . and for half the price?”

Snap your card back in, smile smugly, turn & walk away. :wink:

I like that idea.  :smileyvery-happy:

Or ask, “what is the GB of your card for your ipood?  Mine’s a 16gb.”

or say “Can I record you saying that on my MP3 player… you can record it on yours too…”  They’ll realize they don’t have that feature either…

Or say, “I was listening to the radio on my mp3 player and they said…”

Or act dumb and ask, "how do you do…on your ipood? " then insert anything ours can do that theirs can’t…

'nuff said…

iPods are nice, don’t get me wrong, they are just way to overated/priced. I got my last one for free because it was in need of repairs. When I got it working again, I got a nice amount of music from it. 'Twas nice. 'Tis even nicer when they are free. PhotobucketEveryone hates corrosion. I also think that the original owner realized that, like cats, iPods don’t like water.

1. EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE THE BEST MP3 PLAYER OUT THERE WHEN THEY AREN’T (get it through your heads ppl!)

2. itunes is a ram hogger.

3. itunes store absolutely ■■■■■.

4. music from itunes disappears randomly EVEN if on MP3 player.

Fuze forever. Piece.

pringles

A friend of mine had iPods for a few years.

His last one died. “What should I get” he asked. I extolled the virtues of the Trekstor Vibez.

“I gotta’ get an iPod, though. I’ve spent $500 at iTunes…”

Yea… that’s a lot of work to convert $500 worth of music. Once Apple has you… they always have you (most folks). Not bad from a marketing stand point. ■■■■■ for the consumer.

That’s why there are differing manufacturers of Portable Music Devices; everyone’s view in which player suits them best varies from user to user.  My Brother and his family enjoy iPods, even though they aren’t exactly what I want in a player.

I, for one, do not think iPods ■■■■.

Are you kidding?  I didn’t know they had a suction feature! If I ever steal some gas out of my friends car, I’ll give my iPod a go! :smiley:

@lewislink wrote:
Are you kidding?  I didn’t know they had a suction feature! . . .

They can sure ■■■■ the money out of your wallet quickly enough!

@tapeworm wrote:

@lewislink wrote:
Are you kidding?  I didn’t know they had a suction feature! . . .

They can sure ■■■■ the money out of your wallet quickly enough!

Hehe…that’s called a vacation for Jobs.

I like iPods, in a way. They do have quality to back them up. So does Sansa. I could have gone for an iPod… if I had the money. Wow, those things are expensive! And they almost do everything a Sansa does. Except a Sansa has memory expansion, and a radio, and no (really annoying) iTunes, and a company that listens to the customer, and no putting “i” in front of everything… The list goes on and on.

Yeah . . . that’s ‘almost’.

NOT!   :smileyvery-happy:

it’s:

… wait for it…

iAlmost!!

I actually find the Fuze and other Sansa products more fun than an iPod. Their screens are so boring. A white backround and text just written out plainly just bores me (except for the iPod touch. Sorry, Sansa). The Sansa products have that colorful main menu, and I find the wheel easier to turn then say, those short, wide iPod nanos. The Fuze’s wheel has some sort of thickness to it, which I like. Anything else in Sansa better than iPods (COUGH price COUGH!)?

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-30-2009 01:46 PM