Why Radiohead Should be Kings of the World....

@conversionbox wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

OK as some of you remember I had to Educated on Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana on the boards here a few months back. Well I looked her up and almost instantly lost my appitite. Then I heard about my Favorite band in the World Radiohead Putting her in her place! SO in Remberance of that…

Youtube Video

E! online

MTV

Blog Read the last line on the latest entry

No offence to Miley/Hannah fans, but I mean come on you cant honestly tell me thats real music! 

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-19-2009 02:11 AM

GB… I said you cant tell ME… I know that some serious musical tallent went in to producing the “music” she makes, and she has to have a studio band who are very gifted but…no one can convince me that Miley is a musician. Britney spears and Christina Im not even gonnna attempt to spell her last name have some actual musical chops and for that I get them credit. For thr Record In have nothing against POP just against what I see as this decade’s Milli Vanilli 

Not knocking you a bit for not liking Miley…that is Y-O-U-R choice.

While she isn’t a favorite of mine, I don’t mind her stuff at all; in fact I rather like it.  Her Breakout album is rather good… But that’s M-Y viewpoint…:wink: