Which are your favorite low priced earphones?

My favorite is the $13 Soundmagic ES18. I have many earphones that were under $50 each, however this is my favorite. It sounds very natural, and has good bass that sounds natural and is not exaggerated. It has nice detail. Some of the others I have either are lacking in midrange detail, or don’t have enough bass. 

When I am active and need to hear my surroundings, I use the JVC HA-EB75 earphones with ear hooks. This has good midrange and treble for the price, but is bass deficient. When I boost the bass on my player by 8 db though, these are good enough for casual listening while I am active. This is under $10

Both of these also come in a version with a mic and phone control for around $3 or $4 extra.

Hundreds of views and no responses?

Sennheiser CX475 for me! Not really a new one but the quality is great!

Creative EP-630 in-ear.

I have a JLAB J4 Heavy Bass, and it sounds good.

Nice one. Thanks for sharing. 

Priced on the higher side of our review units, the iClever BTH20 headphones were my favorite. They paired effortlessly to my iPhone and kept a solid Bluetooth connection when I was listening to music and receiving phone calls. I enjoyed deep, clean bass; subtle midrange; and crisp highs, which allowed me to enjoy acoustic versions of my favorite artists. The iClever earbuds felt secure and at home inside my ears, whether I was using them at the gym or playing outdoor sports. I squeezed roughly 8 hours from a single charge. It was simple to control the volume, skip tracks, make calls and pause my streaming service using the multifunction button. A couple of design flaws: no built-in magnets on the earbuds and too-thin audio cables kept the iClevers from achieving a higher score. 

I am using a Philips SHS3200s this is one of my favorite earphones. I got it for only $6.99 on Amazon. 

I use MPOW BT headphones and love them. Cheap and sound really good IMHO.

I’m using remax earphones, the sound quality is too good, i bought it for $10 from a local supermarket.

I bought a pair of headphones for $12.9, but I don’t like them.

@jk98 wrote:

My favorite is the $13 Soundmagic ES18. I have many earphones that were under $50 each, however this is my favorite. It sounds very natural, and has good bass that sounds natural and is not exaggerated. It has nice detail. Some of the others I have either are lacking in midrange detail, or don’t have enough bass. 

When I am active and need to hear my surroundings, I use the JVC HA-EB75 earphones with ear hooks. This has good midrange and treble for the price, but while using  is bass deficient. When I boost the bass on my player by 8 db though, these are good enough for casual listening while I am active. This is under $10

Both of these also come in a version with a mic and phone control for around $3 or $4 extra.
 Aslo got this on https://pinoychannelflix.su

1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone are the best 2019 earphones. I used it little bit costly almost 50$ but quality and power is good then those phones which we got on 20 30$.