What's in the Sandisk's future plans?

I open this thread to make a little bit of spoiler about next Sansa products: Sandisk Techs, this is the moment for a “coffee break” :wink:

@darkham wrote:

I open this thread to make a little bit of spoiler about next Sansa products: Sandisk Techs, this is the moment for a “coffee break” :wink:

Not a tech or even a SanDisk employee but someone posted a while back that Sandisk had registered the trademark or copyrighted the name Sansa Tap. Take from that what you will.

Yes, i read about this and this is a little bit old , isn’t time for something more?  :robotwink:

@darkham wrote:

You open this thread, but don’t contribute anything regarding the subject matter? :neutral_face:

And btw, you may want to consider changing your ‘sig’. Some here would find it offensive, even if it passes the censor. Besides the fact that it makes no sense.

@tapeworm wrote:

@darkham wrote:

You open this thread, but don’t contribute anything regarding the subject matter? :neutral_face:

And btw, you may want to consider changing your ‘sig’. Some here would find it offensive, even if it passes the censor. Besides the fact that it makes no sense.

It makes sense to some audiophiles if you put the word Have in front of the sig… I know I know its weird but I had a GF at one time who got “Reved up” by downloading music.

I think this rendition of the View is possible:

Message Edited by lewislink on 04-19-2009 09:56 AM

Lewis, your link is broken for your 1st pic. It doesn’t display.

I fixed it. It was a mistake. I, by force of habit, copy the IMG link at Photobucket. The system here doesn’t like those IMG links and the image didn’t appear during the process of making that post. I didn’t think anything about it and added the correct link (URL) without doing anything with the IMG link…that I didn’t see.