SanDisk Guru

What are your pet peeves?

One that tops my list is the vegetarian who can't stop talking about how bad it is to eat meat when everyone else is sitting at the table trying to enjoy dinner with meat.  Especially a home cooked meal.  Don't get me wrong, I can respect their choice, but it doesn't have to be constantly pointed out to the rest of us who like to eat meat.

SanDisk Guru

Re: What are your pet peeves?

The next time someone tells you "meat is murder", just say "and murder is YUMMY!"
SanDisk Guru

When I hear, "X player had folder view years ago why doesn't Sansa?" If it was so great then why was X player discontinued?
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

@Marvin_Martian wrote:
When I hear, "X player had folder view years ago why doesn't Sansa?" If it was so great then why was X player discontinued?

Bravo!!!  I agree completely!!!

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
SanDisk Guru

I'd better refrain from this one before I get myself into trouble. Smiley Wink
SanDisk Guru

@gwk1967 wrote:
The next time someone tells you "meat is murder", just say "and murder is YUMMY!"

I have a shirt that says People who Eat and Torture Animals. I wear it with pride.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

Amen Brother!

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

The gapless playback thread continuing on and on....stick your gaplesswherethesundontshine  

2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

The gapless playback thread continuing on and on....stick your gaplesswherethesundontshine  

+1 I finally got fed up and responded.

Conversion Box

SanDisk Guru

Posts like this:

"My (insert playername here) doesn't do (insert issue here) I guess I'll go try an i-Pod."

Fine. I could give a rat's **bleep** orifice whether or not you're buying an iPod...I'm not part of SanDisk. I'm not going to cry in my cereal because you can't make your player do what you want, and I'm not going to commit seppuku due to you buying an iPod. So don't waste my time, and yours, telling me what you're going to go an buy....just go do it and go away

OK, rant over