What are your pet peeves?

One that tops my list is the vegetarian who can’t stop talking about how bad it is to eat meat when everyone else is sitting at the table trying to enjoy dinner with meat.  Especially a home cooked meal.  Don’t get me wrong, I can respect their choice, but it doesn’t have to be constantly pointed out to the rest of us who like to eat meat.

The next time someone tells you “meat is murder”, just say “and murder is YUMMY!

When I hear, “X player had folder view years ago why doesn’t Sansa?” If it was so great then why was X player discontinued?

@marvin_martian wrote:
When I hear, “X player had folder view years ago why doesn’t Sansa?” If it was so great then why was X player discontinued?

Bravo!!!  I agree completely!!!

I’d better refrain from this one before I get myself into trouble. :wink:

@gwk1967 wrote:
The next time someone tells you “meat is murder”, just say “and murder is YUMMY!

I have a shirt that says People who Eat and Torture Animals. I wear it with pride.

@marvin_martian wrote:

Amen Brother!

The gapless playback thread continuing on and on…stick your gaplesswherethesundontshine 

@marvin_martian wrote:

The gapless playback thread continuing on and on…stick your gaplesswherethesundontshine 

+1 I finally got fed up and responded.

Posts like this:

“My (insert playername here) doesn’t do (insert issue here) I guess I’ll go try an i-Pod.”

Fine. I could give a rat’s **bleep** orifice whether or not you’re buying an iPod…I’m not part of SanDisk. I’m not going to cry in my cereal because you can’t make your player do what you want, and I’m not going to commit seppuku due to you buying an iPod. So don’t waste my time, and yours, telling me what you’re going to go an buy…just go do it and go away

OK, rant over

@marvin_martian wrote:

Posts like this:

“My (insert playername here) doesn’t do (insert issue here) I guess I’ll go try an i-Pod.”

Fine. I could give a rat’s **bleep** orifice whether or not you’re buying an iPod…I’m not part of SanDisk. I’m not going to cry in my cereal because you can’t make your player do what you want, and I’m not going to commit seppuku due to you buying an iPod. So don’t waste my time, and yours, telling me what you’re going to go an buy…just go do it and go away

OK, rant over

Yup. Those are the people I mark in my memory bank, and never offer any form of assistance.  Sorry, I know it sounds rather cold; but I don’t have to be here; I don’t have to offer any help. Those are also the same type that once they get the answer they need, offer no thanks whatsoever…

my pet peeve is ,

when people walk on the road when there is a sidewalk right there. pet food online