What are you listening to right now?

Holst: The Planets - Mars and Jupiter

White Witch

“You’re The One”

In honor of “The Loner”, who I just heard died unexpectedly 2 weeks ago at the age of 58. :cry:

Well my firend, you certainly are not alone now. You’re in good company . . . those who like you, left us & this world far too early. Thankfully, your music will live on and enrich many a soul for years to come.

(the picture is like a slap to the eyes, huh?)

Artist - Pink Floyd

Album - Atom Heart Mother

Song - Atom Heart Mother

Amazing… Thats all I gotta say!

Artist  - Hans Zimmer

Album - Inception (soundtrack)

Song - Mombasa

Now that’s an idea for a Sunday afternoon, Hans Zimmer.  He has written some very cool stuff for the cinema, hasn’t he?  A modern Jerry Goldsmith.  I like The Ring, a haunting work, and also Crimson Tide.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Selena Gomez  –  Who Says

Hot off the presses . . .

Official release isn’t for a few more days, but I pre-ordered directly brom JB’s website and got it early.

The title track, “Dust Bowl”

A little Martin Taylor, The Odd Couple, from the Kiss and Tell album.  Nice guitar and saxophone work.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6obcN9og5c&feature=related

^ Catchy . . .

Night of the Living Chili Pepper (I play this on my sax, too)

Call a doctor . . . I’ve got a case of those nasty 'ol low down Penicillin Blues (circa 1972).

Oh Maggie, you Good Time Girl, what have you done to me?

I’ll be your Sunset Cowboy.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom

Cliffs Of Dover (This is from a “live” performance. it starts cookin’ about 3 minutes in)

One of my favorite '70s rockers:

Hooked On Music

(from 1976)

Stevie

(This video is from about 20 years later, so you have to excuse PT. His pipes are gettin’ a little tired.)

I’m not ususally a fan of so-called “Supergroups”. Generally the only thing “super” about them are the individual over-inflated egos of the former ‘front-men’ that end up fighting amongst themselves.

But, this one I like . . . a lot!

Joe Bonamassa - guitar and vocals
Glenn Hughes - bass and vocals
Jason Bonham - drums
Derek Sherinian - keyboards

One Last Soul

Medusa

Glenn Hughes was a guest a couple nights ago on That Metal Show and confirmed they’ve almost got their 2nd album ready to go. Should be out this summer or early fall.

I for one, will be looking forward to it.  Smiley

I’m not usually a fan of so-called “Supergroups”. Generally the only thing “super” about them are the individual over-inflated egos of the former ‘front-men’ that end up fighting amongst themselves.

But, this one I like . . . a lot!

Joe Bonamassa - guitar and vocals
Glenn Hughes - bass and vocals
Jason Bonham - drums
Derek Sherinian - keyboards

One Last Soul

Medusa

Glenn Hughes was a guest a couple nights ago on That Metal Show and confirmed they’ve almost got their 2nd album ready to go. Should be out this summer or early fall.

I for one, will be looking forward to it.  Smiley