What Percentile Are You In?

Over 40% of computer users are still using 10 year-old Windows XP

Count me in. :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

Over 40% of computer users are still using 10 year-old Windows XP

Count me in. :stuck_out_tongue:

You old fuddy-duddy! Don’t tell me you still use Internet Exploder 6! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a proud member of the 36.5% that use Windows 7…64-bit Ultimate on my desktop, and 32-bit Home Premium on my netbook.

I’m in the majority…for now.  By the way, being in the majority versus being in the minority means we win!  :smiley: :wink:

Windows 7 x2

Mac OS x 10.5.8

@conversionbox wrote:

Windows 7 x2

Mac OS x 10.5.8

Which one do you like better?

Windows 7 here.  I use 'em all but Vista, thankfully.  Running machines on 95, 2000, and XP too.  Well, poking around with linux as well, depending upon the situation.  Where’s the survey?

microsansa

@microsansa wrote:

Windows 7 here.  I use 'em all but Vista, thankfully.  Running machines on 95, 2000, and XP too.  Well, poking around with linux as well, depending upon the situation.  Where’s the survey?

microsansa

Wow.  :dizzy_face: Good for you!

Whether users decide to keep using XP or make the switch to win7  or the newer win8 next year depends on their own needs and priorities.  There’s really no rush to make a switch since Microsoft will continue to support and update XP (some versions) until April 2014, last I heard.

:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:Count me in! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

@bryan88 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:Count me in! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Count you in on what?  You seem to have posted many comments within the past day, some or many without reason or sense–is there a post contest going on somewhere?   :wink:

Windows 7 here. Windows XP is also a great OS. More like 7 but with lesser features and no support already. hehehe. If my first PC was XP, i would still be using it by now. Vista is the OS from hell. lol 

@o_sala wrote:

Windows 7 here. Windows XP is also a great OS. More like 7 but with lesser features and no support already. hehehe. If my first PC was XP, i would still be using it by now. Vista is the OS from hell. lol 

Where did you hear that?  XP is still getting updates from Microsoft.

Yes. Its still getting updates but when you call them for help, they cant support you anymore. Even if you have questions, they still wont answer you. . Thank God google exists. lol 

@o_sala wrote:

Yes. Its still getting updates but when you call them for help, they cant support you anymore. Even if you have questions, they still wont answer you. . Thank God google exists. lol 

+1

was part of the xp percentile… until windows 7 came. :slight_smile: never liked vista. i just think XP its the best OS windows made. windows 7 still have to prove itself. so far so good though…