Upgrade time!

Just grabbed a 20" widescreen monitor from my boss for $45…he’s using his 42" TV instead. Now I have two!:smileyvery-happy:

There’s one fun thing about HDMI inputs and a huge HDTV: the Sansa Forums look really cool sprawled across a 54 inch screen.  Well, my wife didn’t think so. Reading, sweeping the eyes across so much real estate is a real chore, but it’s fun.

I then showed her the real reason for my experiment, Netflix.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

There’s one fun thing about HDMI inputs and a huge HDTV: the Sansa Forums look really cool sprawled across a 54 inch screen.  Well, my wife didn’t think so. Reading, sweeping the eyes across so much real estate is a real chore, but it’s fun.

I then showed her the real reason for my experiment, Netflix.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I was pleasantly surprised when I hooked up the second monitor…my tower, thanks to the foresight of my uncle (who built the computer) was assembled with two DVI ports, instead of one DVI and one VGA…so both are digital connections.

Netflix is interesting…my sister has it, and we stream it on the Wii to the 42" HDTV in the living room. I must confess, though, that I find the library a little disappointing…seems like every time I look for a specific movie it is not there. If I take the time to go through the library, I can find stuff to watch though.