SanDisk Fanatic

Top Gear Rules!!!!!!!!!

SanDisk Guru

Re: Top Gear Rules!!!!!!!!!

Why do you continue to waste time space and resources with this crap? You can start a thread but PUT SOMETHING IN IT!!!! If you are posting just to post then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I dont want to sound mean but this stuff is why we dont tell people what it takes to get their status upgraded. SO KNOCK IT OFF! Contribute and be helpful on the boards where you are comfortable otherwise just chill out and surf the net.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Fanatic

@Conversionbox wrote:
Why do you continue to waste time space and resources with this crap? You can start a thread but PUT SOMETHING IN IT!!!! If you are posting just to post then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I dont want to sound mean but this stuff is why we dont tell people what it takes to get their status upgraded. SO KNOCK IT OFF! Contribute and be helpful on the boards where you are comfortable otherwise just chill out and surf the net.

+1

Thank you, CB, it needed to be said.

DAPs: Fuze 8GB+16GB for office, Meizu miniPlayer 4GB for the car, Clip 8GB for walking around.
Headphones:: Sleek Audio SA-6 (treble ++), Koss KSC75 modded, Grado SR-80i, Grado-225.
SanDisk Guru

Thanks from me as well, CB!!!!
"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
SanDisk Guru

@NissanSkyline wrote:

That ^^^ pretty much sums up the substance of every one of your posts the last couple days. This is why people are basically telling you to go get stuffed. Smiley Mad

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Fanatic

I have 2 things to reply

1) i just wanted to share my opinion ofa british show

2) Coulda told me earlier

SanDisk Guru

This is the place to have that discussion. BUT you left the message portion empty! Ive never heard of Top Gear. Sounds like its about cars? This thread would have been just fine but you have to have content to go with the post otherwise its a waste. So lets turn this around. Post some links for top gear, and educate those of us who havent seen it as to why it Rules.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Fanatic

Nicest reply heard in whole thread.
SanDisk Fanatic

@NissanSkyline wrote:
Nicest reply heard in whole thread.

The reason you're getting dumped on is because you're basically spamming the boards.  It's not personal, but I come here to learn something, or at least to be entertained, and possibly to help someone who might be having trouble with their player.  Maybe even entertain someone.

Top Gear Rules!!!1!!eleventy!!  is not helpful, entertaining, or educational.

Put some meat in your posts.  As  CB said, give us some links to the Top Gear web site, or explain why it rules.  Meat.

Posting for numbers instead of with purpose will just get more dumping.  Every time before you click the 'Post' button, re-read what you've written, and ask yourself, "Is this worthwhile?  Does it contribute to the topic of this thread? Have I given as much info as possible, without being overly wordy?  Have I written something that will offend someone?"

Use the preview function, at the upper right, and read your post as if someone else wrote it.  Does it make sense?  What important thoughts are left out? etc.

I hope that makes sense, and helps somehow.  As I said, it's not personal, I know you have helped/contributed, so don't go away mad, don't go away at all, just slow down and give it some thought before poking the button.

And Top Gear is one of my favorite shows.  I have 2 episodes on the TiVo right now, waiting for me and my oldest boy to have time to watch them together.

DAPs: Fuze 8GB+16GB for office, Meizu miniPlayer 4GB for the car, Clip 8GB for walking around.
Headphones:: Sleek Audio SA-6 (treble ++), Koss KSC75 modded, Grado SR-80i, Grado-225.
SanDisk Guru

tenzip is right on all counts. I'm also a big fan of the "preview" button.
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520