This man can eat! Adam Richman

On Man vs Food, Adam Richman can eat unbelievable amounts of food in under half an hour.

The challenge was to eat three of these sandwiches, about 4 pounds of food, in an hour.  And Richman did it in less than half an hour.   Incredible.

@mags1230 wrote:

On Man vs Food, Adam Richman can eat unbelievable amounts of food in under half an hour.

The challenge was to eat three of these sandwiches, about 4 pounds of food, in an hour.  And Richman did it in less than half an hour.   Incredible.

That looks like the one from The Ohio Deli in Columbus Ohio (I might be wrong a lot of that stuff looks the same). But if it is last time I was there I did it in 45 minutes. But that was when I was about 60 pounds heavier.

Love Man Vs. Food… watch it every time its on even the repeats  

That sandwich is from Lucky’s in Chicago.  Here’s a good site that outlined his first season of challenges.

http://www.dailyfork.com/2009/04/the_18_man_vs_food_challenges.php?page=1

I missed the Eagle’s Deli episode.  Gotta catch that repeat.

Richman is better to watch than Guy Fieri on Food Network.

Shout out to Sha’-Na-Na of "Martin " fame!!!

I LOVE hearing it at the opening.

“OH MY GOODNESS-OHHH-MYY-GOODNESS”

Does anyone agree?

SH… is really Martin in drag a la Flip Wilson’s "Geraldine.

Anyone else agree.  I LOVE IT!   Is it on purpose?

Sammy Davis, Jr.  with Flip, a.k.a. Geraldine Jones.  “I’d bet that Killer could eat that sandwich!”

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I just can’t imagine how such amount of food can get inside a man’s stomach.  Unbelievable but true