Sansa has trouble......

What exactly is a tap? I hope that doesn’t sound like a stupid question. 

The “Tap” is the supposed touch-screen Sansa someone posted the patent application for a few months back

Oh, that’s cool. I’d buy that . . . Probably.

@saxmaster765 wrote:

Maybe this is what they had in mind for the new Sansa Tap!

I’m sure they could find a place to stick in an mp3 player somewhere. :smileyvery-happy:

That’s one way to make their customers happy.  Or how about a free six-pack of their choice with each sansa they buy?  I prefer an ice cold Sam Adams Boston Lager on occasion myself. :wink:

good stuff.

in the Am I the only one here who doesn’t like Ipod?thread, someone mentinoed that you could not take this to a gym (privacy issues).  So that rules it out for a lot of people.

The itunes things obviously.

No memory expansion slot.

Cost too much for too litte.

I all ready have 2 other video recording devices, a digital camera that also does video and my cell phone which does photos and video and music and has a slot for a micro card.  I almost always have my cell phone with me, so no problem there.

I don’t think Sansa has trouble.  I suppose they could do a more expensive version with video recording (probably still less then the ipod) but I don’t think it would benefit them any to have the main player have video recording.

@dalaug234 wrote:

in the Am I the only one here who doesn’t like Ipod?thread, someone mentinoed that you could not take this to a gym (privacy issues).  So that rules it out for a lot of people.

The itunes things obviously.

No memory expansion slot.

Cost too much for too litte.

I all ready have 2 other video recording devices, a digital camera that also does video and my cell phone which does photos and video and music and has a slot for a micro card.  I almost always have my cell phone with me, so no problem there.

I don’t think Sansa has trouble.  I suppose they could do a more expensive version with video recording (probably still less then the ipod) but I don’t think it would benefit them any to have the main player have video recording.

You took the words right out of my mouth.:stuck_out_tongue:

atl east its sales will go down…btw does anyone on this forum actually work for sandisk??

oh and the new nano has a built in speaker. 

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 09-30-2009 05:03 PM

Speaker? On my cell phone, which flips open and has two little speakers, it’s okay for music.  Not great though and I only listen to it once in a while.  If someone is into sound, then they wouldn’t use the speaker at all.

Oh, I don’t know if the nano is the same as my cell phone, but doubt it would be too much different.  These little things aren’t made for that sort of thing. 

Also, if people have an iphone or is it the itouch player, most of this (besides fm radio) is on them.

Oh, no zoom on the video camera.  Even my cell phone video does zoom.

Speakers aren’t just on the nano, Creative Zen has a player out for about a year with speakers and the newest Sony model has speakers too.  And a very nice slim design.

@mags1230 wrote:

Speakers aren’t just on the nano, Creative Zen has a player out for about a year with speakers and the newest Sony model has speakers too.  And a very nice slim design.

Nice pics.  This Sony is much better looking than the previous ones that I have seen.

@mags1230 wrote:
Nice pics.  This Sony is much better looking than the previous ones that I have seen.

Thanks! I’m very happy with it…great sound, well-executed custom EQ ( you can save 2 settings) Clear Bass, which is wonderful, battery that runs forever.:smiley:

The battery life is impressive.  Much as I love my fuze, if it had come out a year earlier…well…

I seriously think sandisk should make their tap a new and improved view with awesome firmware and a camera. Maybe it has a touch pad so it’s called the tap. get it?

@tapeworm wrote:

@saxmaster765 wrote:

I’m sure they could find a place to stick in an mp3 player somewhere. :smileyvery-happy:

Where can i exactly buy this tap?

@marqck wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@saxmaster765 wrote:

It’s not out yet. (I know you know that)

@sansafinder wrote:

@marqck wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@saxmaster765 wrote:

It’s not out yet. (I know you know that)

marqck was asking where he could buy the beer tap, not the Sansa Tap…sheesh!:dizzy_face:

Well i have a young influenced mind so don’t try that stuff around me. Really i hope you guys aren’t driving after drinking that stuff. Blech! :stuck_out_tongue: