Sansa Forum People

just out of curiosity, how many people that post on the forums are kids and adults?

reply!

There are kids of all ages here . . .

I may be gettiing older, but I refuse to grow up! :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

Ditto! This brings to mind a quote I used to use as a sig on another forum: “We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” 

gwk1967 wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

Ditto! This brings to mind a quote I used to use as a sig on another forum: “We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” 

Or “We cant avoid growing old but we can avoid growing up” 

Tapeworm wrote:

Me too!:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re only as old as you feel.  It just takes a little longer to heal up, and your circle of friends includes physicians.

Well, the hair slows down up top, and it starts growing in your ears and nose, but that’s a whole new subject in itself, eh?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

neutron_bob wrote:

You’re only as old as you feel.  It just takes a little longer to heal up, and your circle of friends includes physicians.

Well, the hair slows down up top, and it starts growing in your ears and nose, but that’s a whole new subject in itself, eh?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Indeed . . .

neutron_bob wrote:

Well, the hair slows down up top, and it starts growing in your ears and nose, but that's a whole new subject in itself, eh?

Indeed . . .

Very similar to the expression I have used for years. “I may grow older but I will NOT grow up!”.

:smiley:

I even have a kid on the way. That kid is going to have one VERY COOL dad. :D 

[Is it cool to still say “cool”? hehehe]

"You’re only as old as you feel. "

“A man is only as old as the woman he feels”

Groucho Marx

Been gone from here or a long time…

Anyway, I’m 13 with a rockboxed sansa e250 V1.

Depends on how old the person is askin’ this question! In short: it’s all relative :stuck_out_tongue:

serpentine wrote:
Depends on how old the person is askin’ this question! In short: it’s all relative  :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what they say about incest. :dizzy_face:

“Please remember to keep the language clean”

“opt for an incest joke instead!”

LoL

blergh!

I am 21 and that is why December and the year 1988 Rock, Chinese Dragon and Capricorn Rule the Skies