Sandisk's MP3 players

@oleg wrote:
mp3 players are made for listening to music not for watching videos.

Actually they are made for both.  I listen to music and watch videos.  My cowrker with her nano does both.  My other coworker with his classic ipod does both.  (you get the idea, they’re pod people). 

But it depends what YOU want to use it for. 

Some MP3 players do not do video at all (they don’t even have a screen).  But those that can do video, it’s fine if the person who buys it wants to go to all that trouble and expense of the video process.  Or if they want to go to the music process.  Or have one with external cards and go through that process (uploading, refreshing database, etc).  So again, it depends on what the buyer and user wants out of their MP3 player.  If the player can do video and the person who bought it wants to watch video, they can. 

My Fuze can do music and video and photos and radio and recording and put items on external cards and … (you get the idea).  I use it for a lot of those things.  You can use it just for music, that’s fine.  That was my original idea for an MP3 player, music and podcasts.  But then I discovered the Fuze’s other features and like them too.

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 12-08-2008 04:35 PM