Sandisk's MP3 players

IMO I think the Fuze plays full length movies fine.  I’ve watched several on mine.  Maybe I still have decent eye sight :wink:.  It seems to be the same quality as ipods, even the newest nano (my coworkers preference, for some reason…) which can show them in widescreen. 

I don’t want one with AA or AAA batteries on a player. That’s why I choose my digital camera, no batters to replace and one to recharge, which can be replaced if needed. So that would be fine for a Fuze, I suppose.  I got tired of buying new batteries for my regular 35mm camera.  yes I know there are rechargables and maybe they’ve improved since I last used them when they wouldn’t last as long as they got older so I was constantly recharging them.  And I don’t want to be bothered carrying around something else.

I believe the slotmusic is made for those who want an inexpensive player with no screen to worry about, like exercising or outdoors or even those who work in a more physical environment.  Or for the youth.  Or those who have a difficult time handling a more advanced machine (like disabled).  Different devices for different people.  I thought it looked pretty interesting, but thought the Shaker better (although uses a larger card). 

I also don’t see why other players don’t have FM radio.  Yesterday I wanted to hear some news about what was going on and we have an FM news station.