Oldies Slot Radio Card

Does anyone have The Oldies card for Slot Radio?

If so can you give me an idea of what songs and artists are on it.

Any Tommy Roe or The Archies or anything like that.

I have one. I haven’t noticed Tommy Roe or The Archies on it, but then I haven’t listened to it in a while.

Here’s a partial listing of artists on it. I must say I’m impressed with the variety of artists and songs, but not necessarily with the sound quality. Some tracks are (very) obviously ripped at a higher bit-rate than others.

Can you list some of the songs on the card. Elton John Kiss Earth Wind And Fire.

@eric777 wrote:

Can you list some of the songs on the card. Elton John Kiss Earth Wind And Fire.

These groups are considered to be the oldies:dizzy_face: How old are the people that decided this?  Teenagers? :wink:

it is 2011 these are oldies now like it or not :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t call KISS an oldies group…just a crappy, over-rated one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone want to sell their   “Oldies” Slot radio card???

Bought the Sansa clip for hubby, but he does not want to download a bunch of music from PC. Thanks.

Top dollar.   BN

You might also put a listing in the Cassifieds section of the anythingbutipod.com forum–it gets traffic. 

Also, you and hubby could rip your own CDs into MP3 files and put the converted tunes onto the Clip.    :wink: