Okay, I'm Dumb. How Do You Post Pictures?

I give up. I can’t figure out how to insert a picture in my message replies. I’ve tried clicking the Insert/edit image button, the paste from Word button and just copy and paste. I keep getting the ‘Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed.’ error on the Preview Post screen.

How do I insert pictures from my hard drive into my replies?

You can’t upload your local image to this forum. You have to upload it first to a hosting site (e.g. ImageShack) and use the link they will provide.

@eliasf wrote:
You can’t upload your local image to this forum. You have to upload it first to a hosting site (e.g. ImageShack) and use the link they will provide.

Thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong. I guess I’ll have to do without including pictures as I don’t trust hosting services. Which is kind of dumb in itself since once something is posted ANYWHERE on the net, it’s subject to ending up anywhere. Then again, maybe I should just give in as pictures would save me ALOT of typing. You know the 1000 words thing. :wink: