Le Tour De France 2009

I am an avid (okay, rabid is a better word) cyclist.  Today, I spied this photo of Alberto Contador.  It looks very familiar.  I figured it out:

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

That’s a funny cowinky-dink, Bob . . . I said that exact same thing to my wife while we were watching the time trial yesterday morning, “Contador looks like the Alien from the movie!” :dizzy_face:

No telling what type of creatures they may run into at the top of Mt. Ventoux tomorrow (Saturday)! I think Andy Schleck’s really going to be drooling & wagging his tongue out on this climb! :smileyvery-happy:

That’s a funny cowinky-dink, Bob . . . I said that exact same thing to my wife while we were watching the time trial yesterday morning, “Contador looks like the Alien from the movie!” :dizzy_face:

No telling what type of creatures they may run into at the top of Mt. Ventoux tomorrow (Saturday)! I think Andy Schleck’s really going to be drooling & wagging his tongue out on this climb! :smileyvery-happy:

Mount Ventoux was outstanding!!  Lance hit the afterburner with what looked like a 35kt crosswind blowing- those banners aside the course were flapping like mad!  It was a righteous end climb and sprint to the finish, with smiles, no grimaces.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: 

Here we have something really cool during the final trek to the podium of the 2009 Tour.

Lance Armstrong, Sergio Paulinho, and Alberto Contador of the Astana team enjoy an improvised celebratory chanpagne on the Champs Elysees.  The celebration whilst in the saddle must be that much sweeter indeed.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Is that Paulino or Popovich? They look a lot alike.