Its a Sansa world and we just live in it

I got a new phone today, and it has a MicroSD Slot, so he lady at the store tried to sell me a MicroSD card, I had to laugh while looking at their selection because it was ALL Sandisk products. I had to laugh and decline to buy one because I have 2 that Im not using right now anyhow. I write this because its funny how much of the market for this type of product Sandisk has, and yet people always find something to moans about. But when I think about it, If I had to make Billions of those little chips and players and flash drives every year, I would make way more mistakes than Sandisk does so I think Its my turn to say way to go Sandisk, there is no other product on the market for me. 

@conversionbox wrote:
I got a new phone today, and it has a MicroSD Slot, so he lady at the store tried to sell me a MicroSD card,

Did he (or she) look anything like this:

DUDE.jpg DUDE image by biochip

Kinda… But it was more like a Chick with an Adams Apple

@conversionbox wrote:

Oh, more like this then . . .

:smileyvery-happy:

Gettin Closer, Think more Iggy pop in a skirt

Whether she looked like Steven, Dee, or Iggy, that’s still one ugly chick.

@tapeworm wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

Oh, more like this then . . .

:smileyvery-happy:

Ahhhh!!! the horror!!! my eyesss!!! noooohhh… :stuck_out_tongue:

I always look for Sandisk cards.  I was looking for some flash sticks and bought sandisk only (of course). 

Actually the big box store had a variety of colors of flash stick sandisk cards at one time.  I bought a turqouise just to differ it from my black ones.