Is the whole world named Bob?

Just did a quick search. Don’t ask me why; I guess curiosity got the best of me.

As of last count, there are 188 Bob’s (or variations thereof) registered as members here on the forum! :dizzy_face:

And there’s another 32 Robert’s & 17 Bobby’s.

Where the heck did they all come from? Granted I came from a small community in the Midwestern US, but in thinking back through all 12 years of elementary, jr. & high school I can’t remember ever having even 1 classmate named Bob!

Interestingly though, if you mis-spell it there’s only 1 Boobie. And here I always thought they came in pairs! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank goodness there’s only 1 Tapeworm. That’s all this forum could stand! :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 05-06-2010 04:34 PM

Bob, or Robert, is a common and still popular name for boys, just like David (Dave) or John.  When I went to school, there was always someone named Bob.

At the CafePress website, there are Bob t-shirts for sale and there are 5,490 Bob designs!  It’s a Bob world. :smileyvery-happy:

Bob’s your uncle!

Lots of Roberts out there.  As a boy, I went by Robert, then Bob, then Bobby as I grew up- quite the opposite, and easier to pick out, I guess.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

My old teacher called me bob for some odd reason… I think it was because I asked the same question as tapeworm.