children. "

"Men are rational actors. When the cost of something becomes
too high, they buy less of it. Women have made the cost of marriage so high
that, to many men, delaying or avoiding it is the logical reaction. Women,
characteristically, complain but do nothing to level the playing
field.

About a year ago, I wrote a post about the fact that Western
expat women needed to radically change their dating behavior if they wanted to
have social lives while living abroad. Western women’s standard dating dance was
not tolerated by Western expat men, because the local women were so much more .
. . accommodating. And thinner. And less demanding. And younger. And prettier.
And more . . . accommodating."

http://nomadlaw.com/2008/02/why-men-delay-marriage-because-men-smart/

One woman I know contacted me to fix me up with some of her friends. She asked
me “What DO YOU have to offer a woman???” After I responded “What does a woman
have to offer me?” she became very upset. A man must be very successful and give
a woman everything she demands, however if a man expects some reciprocation, or
expects a woman to pay half of the couple’s living expenses, then the woman gets
very upset.

My  opinion  is that many single men want marriage, however they want a
marriage of equals. For marriages in which children are not expected, that means
that both people should be treated exactly the same. What do you think?

HA! Marriage is unfair to women!  I couldn’t get my two ex-husbands to take me out to dinner three times a week. :neutral_face:  All they ever wanted was to order pizza or chinese takeout over the phone.

Where in the marriage vow is it written that you must eat out 3x a week? Eating out can get expensive. Some people are so tired after work that they don’t want to go out. Others don’t like eating out for health reasons.

Imo eating home all the time is fine, as long as both people share in the cooking. The money saved  from eating home all the time instead of eating out 3x a week can be over $5,000 a year(and of course much more than that if there are children). I guess eating out an average  of once a week or less  at a moderately priced restaurant isn’t so bad.

@jk98 wrote:

What do you think?

I think someone needs to get a good therapist.

Or go to www.onlinebootycall.com

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well!  I’m certainly not going to let my boyfriend see this!  I caught him eyeing girls at the beach more than a few times already.  He certainly doesn’t need to know about an online booty call!

@shoemaker wrote:

Well!  I’m certainly not going to let my boyfriend see this!  I caught him eyeing girls at the beach more than a few times already.  He certainly doesn’t need to know about an online booty call!

If he’s a man, he already knows about it (and a whole lot more he’s not ‘fessing to’).

Unless you don’t allow him to watch TV either.

Smiley

He watches tv all the time and it’s always sports, sports, sports.  it’s only when we go out that there’s trouble.  An old ex-girlfriend who is just divorced has been hanging around him.  That’s dangerous!  I should tell her about this online booty call.  She can find someone new there.

@shoemaker wrote:

He watches tv all the time and it’s always sports, sports, sports.  it’s only when we go out that there’s trouble.  An old ex-girlfriend who is just divorced has been hanging around him.  That’s dangerous!  I should tell her about this online booty call.  She can find someone new there.

But she might tell your boyfriend that you told her about it, and then he would be suspicious of you!

I don’t have to tell her now.  there’s a new guy that lives in her complex that she’s after now! :smiley: he drives a convertible car and says he owns a boat.  good riddance!

I dont wanna get married. You spend cash both on marrying her and divorce. hehe 

LoL. Marriage is unfair for men when women gets to the driver seat first. :smiley: Coz if she does, men cant do anything but ride along with her. :smiley:

Why does this remind me of all the cliched sitcoms where the soon-to-be wife drags her soon-to-be husband around one wedding place after another, asking him “what do you think of this silver ware? What about this cake?” He’s usually thinking “I don’t care, I’m missing the superbowl. Just picksomething”. And then he sees the price tag of whatever she picks, and realizes she isn’t going to pay a cent of it!

And then the two spend the rest of their lives in a power struggle, with her saying things like “we always do the same things over and over! Let’s try something like…” And then he think “but I like our routine. And do we have to ‘Improve’ it right in the middle of basketball season?”

:smileyvery-happy:

Marriage is not unfair to men,because this is male control community.But it is unfair to women because after marriage woman has to listen everything to his men,can’t take any decisions ownself without asking her men.But other side men is always free

@nayan007 wrote:

Marriage is not unfair to men,because this is male control community.But it is unfair to women because after marriage woman has to listen everything to his men,can’t take any decisions ownself without asking her men.But other side men is always free

Not in MY experience. A wife may let her husband THINK he calls the shots, but it’s usually the wife who really has the final word.

@gwk1967 wrote:

@nayan007 wrote:

Not in MY experience. A wife may let her husband THINK he calls the shots, but it’s usually the wife who really has the final word.

I take it Nayan isn’t married. :stuck_out_tongue:

Men are the puppets. Women pull the strings. There are many divorced men who don’t want to date again. I have never been married, however I feel like I am a divorced man.

I guess what many men want is to be treated as an equal by a woman. It seems like most women don’t want an equal relationship with a man.

@jk98 wrote:

Men are the puppets. Women pull the strings.

I don’t see anything wrong with that.  :wink:

@mags1230 wrote:

@jk98 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@mags1230 wrote:

@jk98 wrote: