Re: Is marriage unfair to men?

LoL. Marriage is unfair for men when women gets to the driver seat first. Smiley Very Happy Coz if she does, men cant do anything but ride along with her. Smiley Very Happy

SanDisk Fanatic

Why does this remind me of all the cliched sitcoms where the soon-to-be wife drags her soon-to-be husband around one wedding place after another, asking him "what do you think of this silver ware? What about this cake?" He's usually thinking "I don't care, I'm missing the superbowl. Just picksomething". And then he sees the price tag of whatever she picks, and realizes she isn't going to pay a cent of it!

And then the two spend the rest of their lives in a power struggle, with her saying things like "we always do the same things over and over! Let's try something like..." And then he think "but I like our routine. And do we have to 'Improve' it right in the middle of basketball season?"

Smiley Very Happy

Tired of the Sansa Media Converter? Try Video4Fuze! It can create smaller videos than SMC, and is WAY more reliable!!!!

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Marriage is not unfair to men,because this is male control community.But it is unfair to women because after marriage woman has to listen everything to his men,can't take any decisions ownself without asking her men.But other side men is always free

@nayan007 wrote:

Marriage is not unfair to men,because this is male control community.But it is unfair to women because after marriage woman has to listen everything to his men,can't take any decisions ownself without asking her men.But other side men is always free

Not in MY experience. A wife may let her husband THINK he calls the shots, but it's usually the wife who really has the final word.

SanDisk Guru

@gwk1967 wrote:

@nayan007 wrote:

Not in MY experience. A wife may let her husband THINK he calls the shots, but it's usually the wife who really has the final word.

I take it Nayan isn't married. Smiley Tongue

SanDisk Guru

Men are the puppets. Women pull the strings. There are many divorced men who don't want to date again. I have never been married, however I feel like I am a divorced man.

I guess what many men want is to be treated as an equal by a woman. It seems like most women don't want an equal relationship with a man.

SanDisk Guru

@JK98 wrote:

Men are the puppets. Women pull the strings.

I don't see anything wrong with that.  Smiley Wink

SanDisk Guru

@mags1230 wrote:

@JK98 wrote:

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@mags1230 wrote:

@JK98 wrote: