I need to move on from sansas any preferences on a new mp3 player?

I need to move on from sansas any preferences on a new mp3 player?

As you may have heard Im the moron who somehow broke the bottom pins on my e250 and Im just tired of sansa. No offence to you sansa lovers. Ive been thinking of a creative zen if you own one or you know of someone who does how do they like it. Is it worth it or should I stick to another sansa. Ive only got till the 17th to get one shipped for christmas. Any info would be nice thanks as alway redsoxsfan!

sansa fuze is probably your best bet. this is not really the place to discuss other PMPs. you may want to go start a thread on anythingbutipod.com for this.

I agree, If you’re looking for a new player, try the website http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/ this may help you decide.

I think a Fuze would be a good bet too. With the prices of Fuze’s going down, you can get an 8gb easily.  I love my 4gb.  Every player has problems, but at least SanDisk tries to fix them and even make adjustments.  And for free, you don’t need to buy a new piece of equipment to get the newest features.  Love that.