How To Change Picture

How do you change your picture for the forum from just the list of pictures they have to whatever you want like Marvin Martians is Jeff Dunham’s Achmead (ACH…Phlem) The Dead Terrorist.

SansaPro wrote:
How do you change your picture for the forum from just the list of pictures they have to whatever you want like Marvin Martians is Jeff Dunham’s Achmead (ACH…Phlem) The Dead Terrorist.

Only Gurus can do that.:wink:

@sansapro wrote:

Oh, so it is. I thought it was one of the Martians from the “Mars Attacks!” movie.

gwk1967 wrote:

@sansapro wrote:

Oh, so it is. I thought it was one of the Martians from the “Mars Attacks!” movie.

One of these days, I will go back to using my namesake as an avatar…but currently Achmed makes me lol.:smiley:

Thanks. I thought it could have been something like that but I wanted to make sure :wink:

Black 4GB Fuze  8GB Sandisc Micro SD Card  Gigaware Silicone Cover