Help fellow forum'er out & win local photo contest, with a single click (Dec. 20-21, Thurs.-Fri.)

Hey, there. If you have a moment to help a fellow forum’er out, help me win a local restaurant contest, with a single click. 

Simply go to the following link, the restaurant’s Facebook page, and vote for the “Christmas bridges and reflections” photo in the bottom section of the page–that’s it!  Note:  a Facebook account is needed, and you will be Liking the restaurant–but you can unLike it immediately after.  If I win, I’ll post the results here.

And, thanks in advance for your support!  (And, yes, the restaurant itself is encouraging people in the contest to solicit votes.)

https://www.facebook.com/SaffronIndianBistro/app_398321053576866

Sorry, I’d like to help you out, but . . .

Not a big Facebook guy here myself, but it’s become a necessity, given how businesses have become.  And so I just keep a bare Facebook account around for uses such as this (and Like and unLike Facebook accounts as need be) . . . .

:slight_smile:

@tapeworm wrote:

Sorry, I’d like to help you out, but . . .

Same here…I am strictly 

As I said, I’m not a Facebook fan.  But for times when it can be advantageous, I find it good to have a barebones/placeholder account.

And, surprisingly, the contest was won with some nice Indian buffet meals coming my way!   :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :smiley:

Thanks–a nice and favorite Indian buffet there, btw.   :slight_smile: