Heard of this?

Has anyone heard of the samsung YP-T9J mp3/mp4 player?

musiclord wrote:
Has anyone heard of the samsung YP-T9J mp3/mp4 player?

Yup…came out 3-4 years ago, IIRC.

Hmmm interesting I got one the other day from a friend to try out because I was thinking of buying it and he told me it was from 09. (guess he was lying…some “friend”)

It’s a good thing I didn’t purchase it from him. But here’s yet another catch IT DOESN’T HAVE A CHARGER! So now since someone has indeed heard of this thing care to tell me where I can get a charger for it? And this time I don’t want to get it from amazon or any other website. I need to get it from a store. Preferably in Canada.

A quick Google search turned up the user manual, which says that it recharges when connected to a computer. Did it come with a USB cable? That’s all you need.

musiclord wrote:

Hmmm interesting I got one the other day from a friend to try out because I was thinking of buying it and he told me it was from 09. (guess he was lying…some “friend”)

It’s a good thing I didn’t purchase it from him. But here’s yet another catch IT DOESN’T HAVE A CHARGER! So now since someone has indeed heard of this thing care to tell me where I can get a charger for it? And this time I don’t want to get it from amazon or any other website. I need to get it from a store. Preferably in Canada.

Why do you care if you’re not buying it?

Well that’s the thing gwk1967 I was thinking of buying it so he gave it to me to try it out. The main reason for me doing that is I thought it was a recently released product.