Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Firefox Is Better

I use IE where I need ActiveX, which means some Javascript apps and only if I know the script app is safe (from the places like Earthweb and Javascript Source). That means I download and set up the script (usually a game or a calclator). I will use IE at a site I know I can truest. I have an IE view in Fx

Otherwise I'm all FireFox all the time I've worked with Safari, Chrome, Opera and K-meleon but they don't have the "colors" Option that Fx and IE have where I can reverse the text and bg colors to make it easier to read. K-meleon is like greased lightning and Opera is incomprehensible but looks like it could be fun. Chrome would be my choice if I could reverse-field. It's very fast

FireFox has a lot of nice goodies like FireFTP, a video downloader and a whole bunch of add-ons/extensions that juice it up bigtime.

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

I use Opera, the fastest browser available.

Highlighted

Im agree

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

I used Firefox for a long time, but now I mostly use Chrome. I do still have Palemoon as a backup browser though, because Internet Exploder sucks.Smiley Happy

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk User

[ Edited ]

I also used Firefox at first...until I found Chrome.  Also I have to point out that Firefox also screws up sometimes.

The only thing I used IE for was to get either Chrome and/or Firefox...and then after I install Chrome and/or Firefox I use that instead of IE.

I rate both Chrome and Firefox the same - Good (since they both screwup in their own ways Chrome with Flash and Firefox with it's 'Can I stop running this script?' error)

Sansa Clip+ 8GB + 8GB microSD formatted by phone/4GB microSD Card|Sony PSP 32GB microSD in a Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter|Samsung SGH-T839 (Sidekick - Tmobile)|Samsung Gravity T (Father is now using it)|(headphone jack not working right) 4GB Sansa Clip+
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Overall, I love chrome, they just need to figure out a way to resolve their flash issues. 

Highlighted
SanDisk User

@kuerten wrote:

Overall, I love chrome, they just need to figure out a way to resolve their flash issues. 

I agree they (Google) needs to fix their browser's issues with flash....then I will rate it above Firefox.

Though I get a lot of Page Unresponsive errors in Chrome too (that really needs to be fixed as well).

Sansa Clip+ 8GB + 8GB microSD formatted by phone/4GB microSD Card|Sony PSP 32GB microSD in a Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter|Samsung SGH-T839 (Sidekick - Tmobile)|Samsung Gravity T (Father is now using it)|(headphone jack not working right) 4GB Sansa Clip+
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

[ Edited ]

@Marvin_Martian wrote:
I even have a plug-in installed called Coral IE Tab that lets me use it to visit the Microsoft-only sites that normally insist on Internet Explorer.

Same here! Except I use a "Faster" 64-bit version of FF called Waterfox. I also us Chrome every once in a while.

I love open sourced software, as it's rarely as bloated as products like IE. Something as simple as opening a new/blank tab should not be as resource-consuming as IE makes it.

Tired of the Sansa Media Converter? Try Video4Fuze! It can create smaller videos than SMC, and is WAY more reliable!!!!