Firefox Is Better

Does anyone else here hate Internet Explorer and always use Firefox except where you can’t (like at work, school, and libraries where you’ll get busted if you download it) like me.

I find that firefox runs smother has and less annoying popups that say there is a popup being blocked or stuff like that. It is also safer for security to your computer. Easier to run, faster, and cool people use firefox

The quick brown Firefox jumps over the lazy world!

I use Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I NEVER USE INTERNET EXPLODER.

Only Firefox for me. I even have a plug-in installed called Coral IE Tab that lets me use it to visit the Microsoft-only sites that normally insist on Internet Explorer.

Mozilla and Firefox are outstanding.  Google Chrome has come a long way, and works quite well. Either browser blows the weeds over Internet Explorer.  And IE’s such an easy target for malware.  IE8 is quite an improvement over its predecessors, but the program has ballooned over the years.

Its a pity that many corporate web-based applications rely on IE, so you’re stuck with it at work.

On the other side of the coin, it’s essential to keep a copy of Firefox in case of a virus or malware attack.  How else can you connect to the internet if IE is attacked?  Mozilla has saved my bacon many times over the years, either as Firefox, or Netscape, back in the day…

Bob  :wink:

Message Edited by neutron_bob on 05-02-2010 09:51 PM

Although the text is a bit choppy, Google Chrome is all I use  It’s fast and reliable.  Google Chrome screws up a few times and Internet Explorer screws up about 10 times… just to get it open.  Almost literally.

Sorry but I accidentally clicked on the accepted solutions box… It didn’t need a solution it was more of a question

You can “unmark” the solution the same way you mark it.

I like FireFox better but since I got this new computer I’ve been too lazy to install FireFox again haha. I don’t like to put much stuff on my computer.

My university must be

@sansapro wrote:

Does anyone else here hate Internet Explorer and always use Firefox except where you can’t (like at work, school, and libraries where you’ll get busted if you download it) like me.

Surprisingly, all the computers at my university have FF and Opera installed.

@conversionbox wrote:
I use Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I NEVER USE INTERNET EXPLODER.

CHROME USER HERE… HO-RAH!!! 

I use Opera, the fastest browser available.

Im agree

I used Firefox for a long time, but now I mostly use Chrome. I do still have Palemoon as a backup browser though, because Internet Exploder ■■■■■.:smiley:

I also used Firefox at first…until I found Chrome.  Also I have to point out that Firefox also screws up sometimes.

The only thing I used IE for was to get either Chrome and/or Firefox…and then after I install Chrome and/or Firefox I use that instead of IE.

I rate both Chrome and Firefox the same - Good (since they both screwup in their own ways Chrome with Flash and Firefox with it’s ‘Can I stop running this script?’ error)

Overall, I love chrome, they just need to figure out a way to resolve their flash issues. 

@kuerten wrote:

Overall, I love chrome, they just need to figure out a way to resolve their flash issues. 

I agree they (Google) needs to fix their browser’s issues with flash…then I will rate it above Firefox.

Though I get a lot of Page Unresponsive errors in Chrome too (that really needs to be fixed as well).

I do not think firefox is too bad so can hate it. I am using it but never find any problem. Also its more fast then other browser. You should try new version of firefox  brcause it may be better for you.

@marvin_martian wrote:
I even have a plug-in installed called Coral IE Tab that lets me use it to visit the Microsoft-only sites that normally insist on Internet Explorer.

Same here! Except I use a “Faster” 64-bit version of FF called Waterfox. I also us Chrome every once in a while.

I love open sourced software, as it’s rarely as bloated as products like IE. Something as simple as opening a new/blank tab should not be as resource-consuming as IE makes it.