Domination

I am dominating the e200 section

@nissanskyline wrote:

Meaning what?

the posts, i have created the most posts. u go to the e200 section you will see the name NissanSkyline everywhere

@nissanskyline wrote:
the posts, i have created the most posts. u go to the e200 section you will see the name NissanSkyline everywhere

Wow… I shall alert the media…:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!!!

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Wow… I shall alert the media…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes… get Wolf Blitzer on the case :wink:

@nissanskyline wrote:

So What? I have spent days on here where it seems like I am by myself. And I have noticed threads like this and the one you posted in the Announcements thread, where is seems you are posting just to be posting something… Might this be the case? 

Ah, youth was fun.  Don’t ever lose sight of that.  Welcome, by the way, to our happy group.

Don’t forget that there is"too much of a good thing", as posting too many little things clutters up the boards, aggravating those who might be looking for a solution.

In the fire department, we remembered the advice, “before you click that microphone, have a point!”

Bob  :wink:

I wasn’t aware that it was a race in the first place.

If so, you have some serious posting to do to catch up to a few of the folks who have responded to you.

@nissanskyline wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Quantity is not the same as Quality. There are also people here who think it’s cool to be able to brag about having 5000 songs on their 2GB player, even though they ripped them at 64kbps and they sound wosre than an AM radio podcast!

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.

@tapeworm wrote:

That’s the quote of the month!

If I didn’t already have a sig…that would be a contender…well done sir!

@marvin_martian wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

That’s the quote of the month!

If I didn’t already have a sig…that would be a contender…well done sir!

Perhaps the Tapeworm posse battle cry?

@tapeworm wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Quantity is not the same as Quality. There are also people here who think it’s cool to be able to brag about having 5000 songs on their 2GB player, even though they ripped them at 64kbps and they sound wosre than an AM radio podcast!

That’s the motto I live by on this board.  Call me uncaring, but that’s why I rarely answer a question that has been asked multiple times before.  I figure if no one answers, soon enough they’ll figure out how to use the search function.

Before I signed up, every single question or concern about Sansa products was easily found via the search.

I don’t always succeed, but when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I want it to mean something; not useless drivel…

But that’s me… I know there are plenty others that don’t think that way…

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

That’s the motto I live by on this board.  Call me uncaring, but that’s why I rarely answer a question that has been asked multiple times before.  I figure if no one answers, soon enough they’ll figure out how to use the search function.

Before I signed up, every single question or concern about Sansa products was easily found via the search.

I don’t always succeed, but when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I want it to mean something; not useless drivel…

I think on some of the more common requests I am going to start simply posting  theanswersyouseekmaybehere 

@marvin_martian wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

I think on some of the more common requests I am going to start simply posting  theanswersyouseekmaybehere 

Exactly…